ePub Validator (Beta)
Based on EpubCheck
- File size now limited under 2MB temporarily during beta test period.
- If you want to check ePubs frequently and without limitation, please install a local epubcheck.
If you have many epub files to check or you need to check it frequently, you will have to setup EpubCheck on your machine.
Because EpubCheck is a Java application, you must install JVM(JRE) to make it work.
If you feel inconvenient with command line, you can use
ePub Maker, which is mainly a Word to ePub converter, with a integration of epubcheck with interface under Windows. Though it's a commercial tool, this function can be used without limitation.
EpubCheck is an open-source and java-based tool to validate ePub files.
Most of the EpubCheck functionality comes from the schema validation tool Jing and schemas that were developed by IDPF and DAISY. Initial EpubCheck development was largely done at Adobe Systems.
Website of EpubCheck
ePubValidator.com is a free online ePub Validator owned and supported by
Do you ever need PDF validation?!
Like PDF converted by Acrobat, you will get 100% valid ePub from MS Word,
Annoyed by validation no more.
- No worry about your epub's validity.
- No more confused even misled by epubcheck's report.
- You needn't do those horrible hand work of check and correct the errors.
ePub generated from MS Word by ePub Maker is 100% valid.
MS Word to ePub
High quality ePub file, 100% valid, just one click,
from MS Word document, release you from horrible work,
by ePub Maker.
Confused by epucheck report?!
- Are you tired of tons of errors listed by epubcheck?
- Are you guessing what's the epubcheck report means?
- Are you headaching of those confusing words?
If you generate ePub from MS Word by ePub Maker, you can forget all those troubles, becuase it is 100% valid epub conversion.